Subject: Re: [amos-list] Gui Bar
From: "Andy \"Mushroom\" Kellett" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 06:50:36 -0400

From: "Andy \"Mushroom\" Kellett" <[email-masked]>

At 08:17 AM 5/11/99 +0100, you wrote:
>From: "Declan Gorman" <[email-masked]>
>
>A question that I am hoping someone can answer......
>
>If I am using the Gui Bar command to clear a section of a window every now
>and then, will the window be thrashed after time?
>
>Forgive me if this sounds a silly question but I want to know for sure
>before proceeding and using this method.  Or is there another way to clear a
>section?
>Thanks.

Ive used the above function many times. It should be OK so long as noone
resizes your window, as I believe that will cause the data to be
re-written. I always use fixed sized windows, so aint too sure on that one.

Mush

--
  *Mushroom Software* - The largest Amiga Licenseware company in the
Eastern US
carrying exclusively the F1 Software & 5D Titles from the UK. We also carry
titles    from software author's such as Paul Burkey. See our webpage for
more info!!

                      Webpage: http://www.mushy-pd.demon.co.uk
                      FTP:  ftp://mushypd.dynip.com/pub/amiga/
                     Contact: Andy Kellett <[email-masked]>
                         ICQ #9701389   AOL IM - FishGuy876

------------------------------------------------------------------------
ONElist:  where the world talks!
http://www.onelist.com
Join a new list today.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html